After long waiting #Amazon Prime is introduced in India, Prime members also enjoy discounted Same-Day, Morning and Scheduled Delivery to pin-codes in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and more cities across India. Now you don’t need to make cart of Rs. 499 to get free delivery, just subscribe for Amazon Prime and avail free shipping with other benefits.
MakeMyTrip Hotels Rs. 2200 off: No minimum booking amount. The balance is valid until 15th June, 2017 and can be reused for multiple eligible hotel bookings.
• MakeMyTrip Flights Rs. 499 off on Rs. 4000+: The discount code is valid till 10th May 2017.
How to get this offer –
- Click here for the page
- Either go for 30 days Free Trial Or buy 1-year subscription + Rs. 2200 Hotel voucher for Rs. 499
- In case you do not have sufficient Amazon Gift Card Balance Top-up with Rs. 499.
- Click on Join Prime Today.
- Login with your account detail
- Select Delivery Address
- Select Gift Card payment method.
- That’s it. You are now Prime Member.
- Items eligible for Prime benefits are clearly marked with Amazon Prime logo. You can also search Amazon prime filter while searching products.
- Add product to cart and checkout to enjoy Prime benefits.
How do I redeem the Hotels Gift Card on MakeMyTrip?
- The Hotels Gift Card worth INR 2,200/- can be redeemed online at www.makemytrip.com or on the MakeMyTrip Android or iOS app. It is valid until June 15th, 2017. The Hotels Gift Card cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by MakeMyTrip on app or website. Follow the steps below to redeem:
- Select your hotel and continue until you reach the Payment page.
- On the MakeMyTrip website, click on More options and select Gift Card as your Payment Mode. On the Android or iOS app, choose Gift Card as the payment option.
- Enter your 16-digit Gift Card number
- Enter your 6-digit unique PIN
- Click on Make Payment and pay the balance amount (if any) using other payment modes listed
- Hotel discount offers are not redeemable from MakeMyTrip offline outlets or for direct bookings at the hotel.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.